Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Beach

We had a pre-vacation vacation. We got to Cali a day before we were going to disneyland so we went to the beach. While we were there we saw a ton of bird flying around and Kevin yells "look a whale" It wasn't a whale but there must have been about 40 dolphins. It was hard to get pictures but here is the best we have :)
We found a hula hoop so here is Bronwyn showing us how it's done.
Dad and Tator looking at some very interesting. It was a seashell I asked Nate if he wanted to keep and he took it from me and said "no mom it belongs in the ocean" and threw it back.
Lifeguard on Duty!!!

Here is Nates baywatch run. Look at that little wetsuit :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute suit! I can't believe he threw it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, I love the beach this makes me want to go.

    ReplyDelete