Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year. We went to Wyoming to spent it with my mom, Jana, and Melanie. Nate was really excited and that made Ben really excited even though he didn't really know what was going on. Here is the living room at my mom's house on Christmas eve.
Here is the best picture I could get of the boys on Christmas eve in their Christmas jammies :)
Christmas morning the boys slept in we woke up to Melanie pounding on the floor at about 8. All Nate wanted this year was a sonic gumball machine. On Christmas Eve Nate decided to change the gumball machine to number 3 and a DS to number 1. Nate likes to prioritize everything so this means he now wants a DS instead. Luckily Santa found one at Walmart on the way to grandma's house :)
Nate and his games. Hopefully he doesn't turn into one of those guys that lives with his mom until he is forty because all he does is play video games.
Santa brought this awesome car ramp for Ben. He loves it. He plays with it for hours.
Here is Ben testing out some of his play food he got. He loves the corn :) Later on that day most of my sisters and brother came and we play some Minute to Win it games. We didn't get any pics or videos but we totally should have it was a blast. I think my Brother in law Bren was the all time winner. He got all twelve bells out of the kleenex box in less than 3 seconds. Now that's some bootie shaking.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Especially Ben squatting down to eat his corn- Pax always squats like that! Such cute little nephews I have! I'm glad Nate got a DS- that boy and his games! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can finally leave a comment!

    I love the trees, they are so so so pretty!
    And... WOW all of the Mario stuff is So awesome! Santa is the best!

    ReplyDelete