Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothing much going on.



So not much is going on. Nathan fell off the back stairs and hurt his mouth pretty bad. Kevin was out there with him and when I got upstairs they were in the bathroom cleaning his face up. I was like what happened? Kev said Tator just fell off the stairs. I said I need the camera I'm going to take a picture for my blog. Sad I know the first thing I think about is getting a picture for my blog. Poor kids how do they ever survive. So here are the pictures :)

On a side note I'm getting giant but I should only have about 2 months left. It's been kinda hard seeing all the ladies in the ward and my sister all have their babies knowing that I still have this long left but it will be ok. My sister had her baby boy. He was 8 lbs 8oz. and very very cute. He has dark red hair and they named him Brooks. I'm sure that our little boy and Brooks will be good friends since they are so close in age.

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo!!! Two more months to go!!!

    PS- Stop beating on your kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me so sad to see his poor mouth! He's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see what shade of red baby Benjamin's hair will be he he.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber, this is your cousin, Emily. I just found yours, and Kim's blog off of Brittany's. I've been checking hers out for awhile. What a cute little boy you have. That hair is awesome! It looks like we are due about the same time. I am having our 3rd baby, a boy, June 21st. So, I might be a few weeks ahead of you. I, too, am really huge, and just can't wait for this to be over. Now, 3 kids, I don't know about that. But, we'll somehow manage. Do you guys live in Wyoming too? How nice to have all of you so close together. We are all so spread out. Natali is moving here for the summer, and that's all I can hope for. Keep in touch. I hope that you don't mind me looking at your blog now. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete