Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Finally :)


We had a really good Easter this year. My brother Shane and his family came and they got us tickets to the Saturday morning session of conference. My mom and Melanie were nice enough to watch all the boys while we went. Heather and her family came on Saturday.The crazy kids colored some Easter Eggs. 12 dozen to be exact :) I didn't get any pic of that but it was a lot of eggs. We had some yummy food and had an Easter egg hunt. Here is Nathan blowing some bubbles for Ryan and Brandon on Easter morning. It was fun to get to know these little cuties. They are at such and cute age and it's fun to see twins interact with each other. I love them!!!


So Nathan thinks he gets to ask the easter bunny for things like it's Christmas. He had to have this wii steering wheel and if you notice he is wearing a mario shirt too. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to buy him that shirt but he loves it. He doesn't even trust me to put it in the washer he has to do it. It's a bit to big for him and one of the first day he had it he went up to Kevin and said hey dad do you like my mario dress? Ha Ha Ha.
Here is Benner and his first Easter. He sure did like watching everyone look for eggs and finding a few stray jelly beans on the floor. Yum floor food.

4 comments:

  1. I just noticed that both my kids looked stoned in these pics. I promise I didn't spike their candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with spiking the candy once in a while (ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Ben! And I love the new look of the blog!
    Floor food is the best, extra nutritious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my baby loves floor food, too. I gave up trying. . . Cute pics. How fun to have spend it with your family.

    ReplyDelete