Monday, April 26, 2010

I can't win :)



This is what I found when I got out of the bathroom the other day. Yes that is Ben balancing on tator's potty stool to try and play wii. He's starting early. I can't win.



Can I just say that this swingset has been the best money we have spent in a long time. Now instead of saying mom can I play wii first thing in the morning Nate runs outside before I'm even out of bed to play :) So fun!!Yes, Nate is in his underwear and his famous "Mario" shirt. White trash I know but still cute.

5 comments:

  1. Well duh, you don't wear pants with a dress, do you? So cute! We still haven't done the wii thing but our kids love their ds and we have to ration their time. I'm so glad for nice weather cuz it makes them not ask for ds so often. Ben is too cute balancing on that stool to try to play! I'm so glad I can read your blog and see my nephews grow up a little! I feel like I have gotten to know you better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.- cute new digs! I'm liking the background AND the new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Ben, and that is one awesome swing set Ashton has a blast playing on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a great purchase! I love that he is, once again, in his Mario shirt. SO CUTE. I can't believe Ben go up on the stool, WTF?!? When did that happen???

    ReplyDelete
  5. He started doing that about two weeks ago. He is getting big fast. I guess it's time to have another :)

    ReplyDelete