Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun Weekend

We started our weekend early by going to good ole Rock Springs to buy and trailer. We have been wanting one for a while and we found one we really liked so we went for it. Here are some pics of it. It kinda broke the first time Kevin tried to show me it but he fixed it.






On Friday we went down to Vernal to a ward thing. This lady in our ward parents have a house there. They have some awesome animals and a cute little train. Nate loved the train to say the least he road it a every time it was going. I heard he even made a death defying leap to make it just before the train took off without him. He also loved the swings. Kevin was the favorite at the swings because he would do underdogs. Thanks Michelle and family for the invite we had a blast.


Then we headed up to Flaming Gorge to go camping with the Maxwells and the Kols. It was pouring rain the first night and part of the next day. We just hung out in the trailer while Topher cooked and Kevin assisted. By the time breakfast was over (1100) the rain had stopped and it turned out to be a beautiful day. The kids fed the chipmunks and went for walks to throw rocks in the water. They had so much fun and were good most of the time. Here is a picture of Ben chilling out in the big boy chair. He was such a good baby and was happy just hanging out in his back pack most of the time. Sorry I don't have more pictures I wasn't all that good at taking them this time.

The Kols took off on Monday while I ran back to RS to pick up my moms raft and drop Ben off so we could go on the river. Rafting has been on my friend Natalie's vision board for a while now and we tried last year to go but didn't. She wasn't sure she wanted to go because of the weather but we talked her into it and it couldn't have been a better day to go. Here are the Maxwells, Macie did not want her picture taken can you tell?


Here is Jana and Nate. Jana came along for the ride. Nate and Hazel actually slept for a little bit down the river.

Nate and dad are like 2 peas in a pod. Nate loves his dad so much. He wants to do whatever he does it's so cute.


I'm going to add some more pics once I get the from my friends but for now this will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Um, dang! You guys know how to have fun! Nice trailer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA GO AGAIN. I has so much fun, rain and all!!
    Thanks so much for going with us, and for taking us down the river, that one will go down in HISTORY for me:)
    I have the best picture of Nate asleep in the boat, I will email it to you (once I figure out this stupid camera:))

    ReplyDelete