Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day



Today is Father's Day!! After our little mother's day happenings with Nate at church I was a little worried that Father's Day would be the same. Nope Nate went right up to the front and gave us a little wave and a thumbs up. He even tried to sing the words to the songs :) It was so cute (Kevin must be his favorite). Kevin is such a good dad and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He is so good with the boys and he loves them so much. Happy Father's Day Sweets!!

Here are the questions and answers that Nate filled out in primary for Father's Day:

My Father is 3 years old.
My father likes to play wii with me.
The funniest thing I ever saw my dad do was splash in the water.
I like it when my dad plays Chuck E Cheese.
My dad's favorite food is noodles.
My dad is as strong as Mario.
If I could give my dad anything, I'd give him a flash light.
I think my dad would like to play lots of stuff.
My dad dislikes he hates knocking on peoples houses.
The thing I hear my dad say the most is Mario Sunshine.
My dad is smart! He even knows watch some shows.
When my dad wakes up he plays wii again.
I love my dad because he loves walmart.

These answers are almost the same as the ones he answered for mother's day. This kids loves loves loves Wii.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, THE WII. He cracks me up. I am bummed I missed the thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! What a cute guy. It looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete