Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ben's first birthday!!

WOW time flies when your having fun!! Ben is 1!!! Ben is such a funny little thing. He loves to pound on things and carry around spoons or drum sticks and hit things with them. The other day Nate was yelling"Ben stop that you are hurting me" I said to Nate " He's just a baby he's not hurting you" I turned around to see what was happening and Ben was whacking Nate over and over with a drum stick with the biggest smile on his face.

We had Ben's party at my sister's house early because Kevin was going out of town. It was great!!! Heather made both of the cakes :) Yes ben had 2 cakes for his first birthday. The one is a sandbox cake and the other an octopus cake. Kevin even helped decorate them.


This face he's making in this picture is what Kevin and Nate do when they are concentrating. It's so funny that all 3 of them do it.
Ben loved eating his own cake. He thought he was so big. He has 5 teeth now so I guess he is getting big:)
More toys!!! Ben didn't really open any of his own presents but he sure had fun watching the other kids open them.
Yum cake. I'm so grateful for my little Benner Dennis. I don't know what I would do without this wild man.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable! Thanks for commenting on my blog and Happy Birthday, Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake, cute boys! I can't believe Ben is one. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete