Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer is Here!!!

Oh my heck summer is finally here. We have been outside playing going to the zoo and to parks and hiking. Every spring we look forward to the baby quail that are always in our yard. These poor little things got stuck in our backyard. We could hear the mom freaking out and chirping like crazy so Kevin and the boys build this ramp for them to be able to get out of our yard back to their mom. One kept going the wrong way so I pick him up on a plate and carried him to the fence. Too bad I put him on opposite side of the fence the other ones went. whoops I hope he found a way to his family :(
The boys looked so hot playing outside in the back so I turned on the hose and let them play in the water. They had so much fun.
Look at Nate's face, it looks like he is having the time of his life.
Ben not so much. He was pissed cause Tator took the hose from him.
All better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment