Friday, June 12, 2009

Almost there!!

So it's been awhile since I have posted. We haven't been taking many pictures because I'm too lazy to get the camera mostly. We went to the Bees baseball game with our friends and had lots of fun even though it was raining really bad. Nathan keeps wanting to go again. We also went to the zoo and it rained there also but we still had fun. I am so greatful for my friends that call me and get me out of the house. I would probably go crazy and I know Nathan would. He loves all his little friends even though sometimes he doesn't show it. I am only 27 days from having this baby!! I'm so excited to have another baby. For a long time I thought that I wouldn't even be able to have one now we are blessed to have 2. I thought for a minute we were going to have this baby about 2 weeks ago. I was having contractions about 3-6 minutes apart for at least 2 hours so we went up to the hospital and they gave me a shot to stop them and sent me on my way. It's been fine every since. The Dr scheduled my c-section for July 9th but he said if I go in again contracting we would just do it then so I know for sure that at the most we have 27 days. We are still on the fence about names so any suggestions would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. THE COUNT DOWN IN ON BABY!!!!!! WO, 27 days!!!
    I need to get you those pictures of the Bee's game and of Nate playing in the mud. I will do that right now, check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will probably have your baby before me. Everyone else is. I am due on Saturday, and I feel like I can't go another day. How did you give yourself contractions? I want a contraction. . .

    ReplyDelete