Friday, June 12, 2009

Being a 2 year old



So the last couple of weeks Nathan has proven he is 2. At playgroup he and his friend Ashy and Nathan likes to call him decided it would be a good idea to color all over my friend Hilary's house with marker. It was every where on the tv, the furniture and the piano. Luckily it was washable. Sorry about that Hilary. Then the next week we decided to have playgroup at a park and the kids all found this puddle to play in. As you can tell Tator thought it would be a good idea to lay down in the puddle. Oh well at least he had fun right!!!

6 comments:

  1. ummmm, cute Bee's game picture of Amber and Kevin...missing???

    You forgot to mention that Macie made a mud hat for Tat's, that was a little embarassing for me, Macie and I had a little talk about that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant tatE's, not tat's!!! That sounds weird, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't post pics of myself. They are not cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! No worries about the marker. I am just glad it wasn't my kids for once. Strange how it doesn't upset you when it is someone elses kids? They just thought my walls needed a little more color....I agree

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck are mud puddles for if ya can't lay down in them! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how much he is starting to look like his dad :) Yay for counting down. I guess I didn't make it up like I wanted to, but that doesn't mean I am not going to... it just probably won't be until after the new addition. It's not that I don't love you - I'm just a terrible friend :P

    ReplyDelete