Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Blessing



Sunday was Ben's big day. My mom and I went to pick out his blessing outfit and we got it home and I tried it on him and it wouldn't fit over his big melon. Both my boys have very cute but very giant heads. Ben ended up wearing Nathans which was totally fine with me. It made me realize how much they really do look alike. Kevin gave Ben a wonderful blessing. I was a little stressed about the lunch but it turned out really good. Thanks for coming everyone and thanks for helping out. I couldn't have done it without you.

5 comments:

  1. I totally forgot that was this sunday. I am sad we missed it, that is what I get for not writing it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so so so cute! I love the all white. The lunch WAS so good, thanks for hte invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We blessed our baby on Sunday, too. Surprise, Surprise! He looks so cute. It's such a special day, although it can get stressful feeding everyone. I felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is Ben the bottom pic and Tator the top...but this is really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both ben the guess who was for the other pics :)

    ReplyDelete