Monday, September 21, 2009

Curly Mullet and the Gang


This is a super funny picture I found the other day. This is Me (the one in front with the sweet curly mullet), my cousin Emily who I know reads my blog and I hope this pic will brighten her day, my cousin Holly who I think also reads it sometimes, my cousin Darcy and my cousin Bree. I'm not sure who the girl in the red shirt is but I remember her being around alot. We were all around the same age and we had really good fashion sense don't you think.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Oh if only there were digital cameras in the 80's, we would have hours and hours of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally made me laugh. Thanks, Amber! You're the best. I think that me and Darc have our pants pulled up to our armpits. That's nice. And, your hair is hilarious! Love it!! You know Darcy just had a baby about a month after ours. She named her Trillion, I think. And, that other girl in the picture in CarmaLee Stoddard. Funny. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in the whole baby funk. Let me know when you start popping out of it. Just waiting. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty awesome! You had the curly mullett, I had slicked back pony-tail...those were the days!
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good memory. Thank you for sharing. You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber ... that is the funniest picture I've ever seen of you !! I love it (you should totally be that for halloween) lol

    ReplyDelete