Monday, September 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Point



I have been a lot more active after having Ben than I was with Nathan. I think it's because I have a toddler that needs to get out of the house. The other day we went to Thanksgiving Point to the animal farm. The Kids loved it. Here is Nathan, Macie and Ellie looking at chicks and riding a plastic cow very funny don't you think? I always wonder if Nathan will still be friends with these cute girls when he is in High school :) I also wonder if they will still call him Tator. We got to go on a wagon ride. I was pointing things out for Tator to look at while on the ride and all he wanted look at was the poopie horse. He kept saying look mom a poopie horse. Whatever makes him happy right???

2 comments:

  1. I have been talking to Lindsey about going back for 2 dollar tuesdays, but this time bringing the hubbies (to make things easier) are you in???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good. Although I have older kids, I still don't go anywhere, poor children. They are a little bit stir-crazy sometimes. I'm just too paranoid about germs. Stupid swine flu pandemic!!

    ReplyDelete