Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Swine Flu

It's official we all have the swine flu. We took Ben and Nate to instacare on Sunday (because our kids never can get sick during the week when we can go to our regular Doc) and they tested Ben for the swine flu and it came back positive. I have been sick since last Wednesday and then Nathan started getting sick Friday or Saturday. Kevin is just barely starting his sickness. Wish us luck in getting better. I hope and pray no one else gets this cause it's pure HELL.

4 comments:

  1. oh man, GL
    did they put Ben on tamiflu?? it sure seemed to help Ethan.
    Bellamy's
    I'll get your pictures done here soon ... I've had a horrible cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that you are all sick, I hope you get feeling better soon. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I'm glad you started to feel better, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. That is my worst fear right now. But, I guess that it can happen to anyone, no matter how hard you try. How in the world are you taking care of your little guys when you are so sick yourself? Oh, the life of a mom. You are in our prayers, especially Baby Ben. Hopefully it won't hit you too hard.

    ReplyDelete