Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

This was the second of many trick or treating events that we went to. Here we have Ben, Mady, Hazel, Daxton, Nathan, Macie, Ellie, Jack and Spencer. We took them to the high school to trunk or treat. As you can tell Nathan just loved his costume again. I really need to rethink my costume ideas for this poor kid. Every year I spend hours on his costumes and he always just ends up being a puppy. Next year maybe I will just start out with a puppy but probably not. I'm a slow learner.

Here is Nathan and Ashton at the Alphagraphics party again Nathan is super happy to wear McQueen. These boys are so cute.
Here is Kevin wearing the stop sign I made him. It was supposed to be a theme but I didn't end up making a costume for me or Ben. Oh well.
This is Ben as a ghost at Kevin's work party.

This picture makes me laugh. About 10 minutes after all the kids left trick or treating I get a knock on the door thinking it was some trick or treaters nope just my little tator. He was done after only 5 houses. Kevin said he just sat in the middle of the road and said he was done.
Here is Ben on Halloween dressed like a skeleton. Isn't he so cute !!!
Here are the Payne kids. They came here to go out to dinner with us for Jana's b-day. So they went trick or treating here. My sister always makes awesome costumes.
Here is Jana as Minnie Mouse. She went with the kids trick or treating since she bought a costume for our Family party that we didn't have. Oh well she still looked cute.
We usually have this awesome Halloween party with my family with tons of costumes, candy, games, and scary things. This year no such luck it was canceled :( So what did the Gibsons do instead? We had a party of our own. Our friends came over Friday and carved pumpkins. It was really fun and we had some awesome pumpkins. Kevin decided he was bored so he skinned his pumpkin that's why it looks so creepy. I can't believe we actually got a picture with us and all the kids.
Here are all the kids minus the 2 babies (Ben and Lucy). This is tator and most of his playgroup friends. I just love how Hazel is making Daxton cry. It reminds me of how Macie used to make Tator cry all the time and sometimes still does. That was just some of our busy Halloween adventures. Now I'm at home sick with 2 sick boys. We think we all have the swine flu. Fun for us. Can't wait til next year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you always make the costumes! Tator's is so cute!! Too bad he didn't like it. What a kid. And, your baby is getting so big, and just as handsome as ever! Glad you had a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just read that you may have the Swine Flu? YUCK!!! I jusst got my 2 older kids vaccinated on Friday for that, so the baby possibly won't get it. Keep us updated!! My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sad that my kids are the tormentors of the play group.
    I meant to ask you to email me a copy of that picture of ALL of us when we talked this morning, but I forgot, but I got it now:)

    I love the picture of Ben on the pumpkin, I had to look really close to see that someone was holdin him, and that picture of Nathan in the middle of the street is hilarious

    Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's offical it's the swine flu sad :(

    ReplyDelete