Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tagged

My friend Natalie tagged me to write 10 random things about myself. This will be easy because I am super random.
1. I love to sleep love love love love love it. Luckily my kids have inherited that from me. Good job boys.
2. I still hold the Rock Springs High School weight lifting record. I was able to squat 300 lbs. This was more than all but 4 boys on the football team.
3. In kindergarten I once took a huge garbage bag of stuff to show and tell and I took up the whole show and tell time. ( My mom told me I couldn't but when she was in the bathroom I opened the front door and hid it in the bushes and picked it up on my way to school).
4. I had a paper route from the time I was 12-15. One day on my route I was walking past a huge weed in someones yard and found 2 dollars and then on the way to school I looked under the same weed and there was 2 more dollars.
5. This one is kind of gross but interesting at the same time. I can peal off my lip skin at least once a day. I can sometimes pull it off in one long strip. I know it's gross I can't help it.
6. I have double jointed thumbs. I can make it so they are backwards. I can also pop my hip out of joint and back in.
7. I'm afraid to tell you all this one but most of you already know. I hate it when people whistle. It's like nails on a chalk board to me. This hatred came from working with this girl at baskin robbins who would whistle all the time. Not a good loud whistle but an airy weak whistle through her teeth. I cringe just thinking about it.
8. My top 3 most embarrassing moments have to do with my underwear.
9. I'm only 4 feet 10 1/2 inches tall. My mom used to tell people I got a handicap scholarship to college. Thanks mom I really appreciate that one.
10. Last but not least Kevin caught me falling in the ocean on video. I will attach it for your viewing pleasure.






I tag Brittany, Kim, Heather( if you still have your blog you made for class) , Emily (my cousin) and Melita since you haven't posted anything in forever.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my random! I wish I could be that creative. Every single one of them was so funny, a little gross, and completely entertaining.

    Thanks for the video attachment, that just made my entire year worth while:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my kids are laughing at your video. I hope you weren't hurt. That is too funny. You should send than into America's Funniest Video. I would vote for you.
    I love random things!!
    p.s. this is Hilary on Natalies computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking and checking your blog to see how you are all coping with the flu. How has your baby done with it? I feel like we are just a ticking time bomb, and I don't want Tristan to get it.

    Those are pretty funny facts. That video is hilarioius. Good job on squatting that much. That's one good thing about being 4 feet 10 1/2 inches tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are doing really good. Kevin is still sick but the rest of us just have a little cough left. I'm sort of greatful that we got it over with and now I don't have to worry about it and we all made it through pretty well. Ben did awesome with the tamiflu. It's a pretty good drug for them.

    ReplyDelete