Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potty Training and Update

We have been potty training Nate for about 3 weeks now. He is doing so so so awesome at the pee part of it but the poop not so much. Just when I think we are doing good he poops in his pull up or underwear again. I'm so frustrated because I know that he knows what to do he is just so stubborn. Anyone have any suggestions???

Anyway Ben is doing really good. He's so chubby and cute. He rolls all over the place and laughs all the time he is such a good little guy. His head is in the 99% weight 59% and height 31%. I bet half his weight is in that giant head of his. We had a rough spot with him not sleeping through the night but he's back to normal (knock on wood).

Nathan started primary and he is doing so good. The first week they said it's singing time and Tator jumps up and says "Yet's sing Yellow Submarine" it was so funny. He gave a talk last week and he did so good. He even told his dad what it was about after church. He also had his first kiss (not in primary). His friend Macie was over playing and when she was getting ready to leave they hugged, then he kissed her shoulder, then their eyes met and then came the big wet one...it was the cutest thing ever. I just love my little boys. They make me so happy :)

3 comments:

  1. Pooping is hard. It just takes some kids awhile. . . It was like that with both my kids. But, they got the hang of it eventually. Try to be patient. Even though it's hard cleaning out poopy underwear. Thanks for the e-mail. Looking forward to March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out LOUD over the yellow submarine thing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute that you wrote about their little SEXY TIME moment!
    I know I have already said this to you, but just remember... you WILL get frustrated, just know that potty training is SO FREAKING HARD and be patient, have confidence that he won't be 10 years old, wearing diapers.

    ReplyDelete