Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yipee!!!

Nate is finally there with the potty training. He gets to play Wii when he goes poop so he goes like 3 or 4 times a day. We had to buy a timer so he wasn't playing all day. He's doing awesome. He wakes up with a dry pull up and the only accident he had was when we were traveling. (knock on wood). It was hard but I think he finally has it. I say this like it was forever when we really just started working on it the second week of January and he has been doing good for the last 2 weeks :) It was hard to see an end in sight at the start. I am such a pessimist sometimes.

We have all been sick for the last couple of days so that hasn't been fun. Ben is usually such a happy baby but lately he has been very very fussy. I thought he was getting teeth but they haven't popped out yet. Kevin fed him some frosty last night and he loved it but all night he was awake crying and this morning I couldn't get him to stop. I think he likes frosty but the frosty doesn't like him. He is trying to crawl but just sort rolls from side to side while inching slowly forward. He's so cute and chubby I love him.

Nathan wanted to sing the Super Mario song in church the other week that was super funny. No one could understand what they were saying so they came and got me and he said I want to sing mario mom. This child is addicted to Wii. You gotta love him.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO NATE!
    poor Ben, does Kevin know there is milk in a frosty? HEE HEE!
    I didn't know you guys were sick, we are too... AGAIN! Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete