Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had Christmas in good ole Wyoming this year. It was freezing cold but we were nice and warm in our Christmas jammies.
Here's a little action shot Christmas morning of Tator making a basket with his new basketball hoop. Too bad all the kid wants to play with is the Wii. He's addicted to Mario.
Christmas was so fun this year!! It was smaller than we are used to there were only 7 people in my mom's house on Christmas morning. This is Ben and Nate in their Christmas monkey pj's they got from each other on Christmas Eve.

Nate got his basketball and bowling like he wanted and tons of other stuff. Here he is in his goggles and construction hat.



Here is our family picture Christmas morning. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great christmas. I love that picture of you and Ben, I love the look on Ben's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, he got what he wanted. Macie keeps reminding me that Santa didn't bring her a Belle dress. Boohoo.
    I love the Christmas jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Merry Christmas! You are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE all the pics! Girl, if you didn't blog I would have no idea what's going on at your house, so thanks! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amber! Since my little sis, Natali, is such a bad blogger. . . I will tell you, because I saw your comment on her blog. She is having the 11th boy, out of 12 grandkids! I have the only girl. Mom and Dad think we have all these boys because they are going to make wonderful missionaries someday. Crazy, crazy.

    ReplyDelete