Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moment

I'm sure that most of you moms reading this have had those moments when you fall more in love with your kids. Well the other day we were just eating dinner like normal. I'm sure I yelled at the boys more than once while cooking and eating. We were having sausage gravy and biscuits (one of nate's favorite and the first time ben had tried it). As we were trying to convince nate to eat the rest of his dinner I looked over at Ben and he had the cutest smile and I looked him and said "Hi Ben". He screamed with happiness and clapped his grubby, chubby little hands together. I just melted. He was so so so cute. At that moment I fell more in love with that crazy little man. Even when he was covered in gravy which I knew someone was going to have to clean up. That's all, I just wanted to remember that little moment.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetness. Look back at this post when you're ready to pull your hair out next time!:)

    ReplyDelete