Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So today was Mother's day. When we were trying to have a baby I was always so sad on Mother's day. I was Jealous of all the moms that got to see their kids sing in sacrament meeting and the cute mother's day things that they made in primary. This was my first Mother's Day with Nate being in primary. I was so excited to see him sing and get my little gift. Well it didn't happen quite like I pictured. Nate had to be coaxed into going up to sing and instead of singing he played in the curtains (We have some construction going on and have sacrament meeting in the gym). I ended up making my own craft because Nate would have nothing to do it with it. He was screaming and being kind of a mean boy in primary. He wouldn't sit in his seat all he wanted to do was follow me or lay on the floor because he needed a "rest". I had to help him fill out this cute questionnaire they do every year in primary for the moms and here is what he said:
1)My mom is 3 years old.
2)My mother likes to play wii.
3)The most fun or funniest I ever saw my mom do was play wii
4)I like it when my mom plays at Chuck E Cheese
5)My mom's favorite food is pizza
6)My mom is as beautiful as Princess Peach
7)If I could give my mom anything , I'd give her some blobs
8)I think my mom would like to go to Chuck E Cheese
9)My mom dislikes the wii
10)The thing I hear my mom say most is SHHHHH
11)My mom is smart! She even knows how to play wii
12)When my mom wakes up she plays wii
13)I love my mom because I'm your mom

Can you tell what's on this boys mind all the time :) I'm pretty sure the only reason Chuck E Cheese is thrown in a few times was because we went there yesterday for his cousin's birthday :)These answers made my day. Even though the day wasn't going how I pictured it it was still perfect I love being a mom and I love my boys. Happy Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how Nate has such a one track mind, it is so funny. Don't you love how things never turn out how we picture them in our head, but it's it is always perfect anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A princess peach??? WHAT THE??? Don't peaches kill you?

    THE WII, oh boy, that is so freaking cute. I guess that is what we get for EXPECTING something, we get disappointed, that always happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Peach is from the Wii. Super Mario Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. That boy loves the Wii. It seems to bring out the worst in my kids, so, I rarely let them play it. But, they really like it too. Glad you had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete