Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Pictures

Here we have tator at the pumpkin patch. We went to pick out some pumpkins and have some fun. Unfortunately I think I always have more fun than the boys at these things. Hopefully they will remember it when then get older and think to themselves remember when we would go to the pumpkin patch and not remember when mom would make us do all this stuff we hated.
I can't get Ben to smile when I take his pics. He is too worried about what I'm doing instead of smiling. Oh well I think he's cute anyway.
Here another non smile pic of ben. I took some pictures of him and nathan before I had them professionally taken. I shouldn't have wasted the "happy Ben" time cause he was sure mad when Korie was taking them.
Here is tator on a tractor also at the pumpkin patch. He was supposed to be in a different picture with all his friends but he's always doing his own thing so I just let him.
Here is Ben, Nathan and Ashton on the pumpkin wagon. Ashton and Nate played on this thing forever. We caught them throwing the pumpkins off the wagon a few minutes after this was taken. Crazy boys.
Ben and Nathan in our front yard in the leaves. This was the only picture that both of them were looking at the camera.
Ben and Tator at the pumpkin patch with the big pumpkins.
My cutie boys :) Oh how I love them (most of the time).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my cute pictures! I love the hat Ben is wearing, it is perfect for his perfect head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those babies so much!!! Sometimes I wish I didn't have a job so we could hang out and let the kids play any stinking time: )

    ReplyDelete