Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Pictures















These are some random pictures. I was really bored and started playing with the editing stuff on my computer. If you are a professional don't look too close but I think they are cute. Mostly because they are of my boys.

On a side note today Nate broke Kevins heart. He was watching Disney Channel and the Jonas Brothers came on and he said "look mom it's The Beatles" I said to him "nope that's the Jonas Brothers" he said matter of factly "no look it's John and Ringo". This kid kills me.

4 comments:

  1. Those pics are all adorable. But I especially love the one with Kevin and the two boys.
    That is so funny with the Beatles comment Nate made, he is such a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RINGO huh?!? That is awesome.
    Your kids eyes are INSANE!!! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys have BEAUTIFUL eyes!! Great job editing the pictures. Your little Nate seems like a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine Kevin's horror when Nate said that. The boys are so stinkin' cute. I think you did a great job editing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete