Saturday, February 27, 2010

Watch out for the steaming ones.

So Natalie said I need to add a little detail to my story. So the second time Nate pooped in his underwear I was walking to make sure nothing had come out behind the recliner and squish I stepped in a big pile of you know what!!! Between my toes and everything. I reclaim my post about nathan being potty trained :) That poor kid I feel bad I haven't been the nicest mom while kevin has been gone but would you be if you stepped in your kids poop. Sorry my last few post have been about poop but that's the life of a mother. I feel like if I'm not cleaning up poop I'm not doing my job. Well I guess that's enough of that. Happy pooping to all. Yes I'm trying to set a record on how many times I can say poop in one post. OK I'm really done now.

4 comments:

  1. POOP, pOOp, Poop, poOP, pOoP!!!! now you have more to add to your post. Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful, I cringed when I read you stepped on it and it came up in between your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☺! At least you call it poop. I don't know why, but it bugs me when people say pooh. Or Pooey. I am just a little nastied by the squish between your toes. glaAGhhhagglllag! Giggling. You are a good mom. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gross. The joys of being a mother, right? Rohne's had the stomach flu the past couple days, and I've seen more than my fair share of "runny poopies." It's not fun.

    Give it time. He'll get the hang of it, eventually. Tay was the same way. Her cousin, Samantha, is 5, and still poops in her panties. It just takes kids awhile. I agree, though, that potty training is absolutely one of the most frustrating parts of parenthood. You should make your husband potty train Ben. He could probably do it in a weekend. Jake mainly did Rohnie, and he was soooo much easier.

    ReplyDelete