Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spidie senses

Kevin has been out of town for the past couple of days and it's been kinda hard. Besides being tired from taking care of the boys by myself all the time I don't sleep very well when Kevin is gone. I swear Nate has spidie senses he knows how to push my buttons. He wanted his friends Jack and Spencer to come over after playgroup yesterday and all he did was cry the whole time that he wanted to watch a movie. Spencer said "why does tator keep saying show". So after they left he was still screaming until he fell asleep. I was done and it was only 4:30 four and a half hours til bedtime :( We ate dinner and he was really good so I made him go potty and let him play his computer and not 20 minutes later he pooped in his underwear. I lost it. I screamed at him and threw him in the tub :( Then today. Today started out awesome he woke up happy and went over to Aston's house to play. No accidents he even said when I picked him up "mom I had a good day" so cute. He was really good all day. Until during dinner he snuck off and pooped in his underwear again. I mean seriously what the heck. I'm very grateful that Ben as been good (knock on wood). Nate would never do this is Kevin was here. Oh well only 2 nights and 2 days left. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing how kids seem to know when to push our buttons. Its a good thing they are cute so we will keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck! I swear, if I got upset at Kamden, even the slightest bit upset for potty accidents, I only got MORE of the same. Even though they don't like to see mom mad at them, it's almost like they think to themselves, "That was really wierd when mom got so mad that her eyeballs nearly popped out of her head. I wonder if I can get that to happen again!" Hard as it is, you are way better off to very quietly change the nasties, quietly clean them up, and then be their biggest cheerleader when they do it in the pot. That said and that KNOWN by me,I still loose it BIG time, especially if it's really stinky! Giggling. Good luck sis! You are a good mom! Good thing your friend also had a spidey sense and took Nate for a little while,huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE'S THE POOP ON THE FOOT STORY???
    You HAVE to write that down. Remember that forever, and when bad things happen, you can always be grateful for NOT having stepped in poop that time:)

    ReplyDelete