Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another birthday party for Tator...

I know I know it's a little crazy we had 2 parties and took him to build a bear. I just don't know when to stop. Above is Bronwyn, Jocelyn and Nate waiting their turn to bowl.
Again Tator is more excited about playing with the computer than actually bowling.
Above is Jocie again. Isn't she so cute. I think she ended up winning out of the kids. Or it could have been Lizzie I can't remember. Below is Jana and little benner. Pay no attention to the fact that Nate is wearing the same clothes he wore the day before at build a bear and that Ben is still in his jammies.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Ben and Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! You actually took your baby out in his jammies? What kind of a mother are you? The other day, I was so late taking Tay to preschool, that I just put the the bay in the carseat with a onesie on. In the cold, and winter. Granted, it doesn't gt as cold up here, but, still. I got a few weird looks from the preschool teacher. Oh, the life of a mom with 3 kids. . . Looks like a great party! It's so fun that you can celebrate with a few of your sisters, because they live close by. Brittany's little girl looks just like her.

    ReplyDelete