Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Shane testing out his turkey. He put it in some brine over night or something like that. All I know is that it was good good good.
Mom being sick. We think she might talk herself into being sick every time she leaves the house.
Daine having a pre-thanksgiving snack.
I know it's a little late but better late than never. Thanksgiving was pretty fun this year. We went to Denver to visit my sister and her family. My brother-in-law got Kevin's name for Christmas and he bought him some sweet broncos tickets for the Thanksgiving game. We were so close and right on the 50 yard line. It was awesome. Thanks Luke.
None of us have really ever cooked a thanksgiving dinner so here we are making our first batch of rolls. They turned out really really good. Good job Lori!!!
Don't they look so yummy?
Here we are making stuffed mushrooms. I accidentally bought maple sausage for them instead of regular. They were still ok just a little sweet.
Kevin is always trying to take these reflection pics this one makes me laugh a little.
Here is Nate and Ben Playing someones i-touch. Good thing there was three of them there.

Here are the teenies playing with the pots and pans. Ryan is first then Brandon!! I love these babies.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so cute, those rolls look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy day! Your poor mom. I hope she's feeling better. Shane's twins are the cutest!! And, those rolls looks awesome for your first time. Natali and Holly are the ultimate roll bakers in our family. I can just eat them, and be happy.

    ReplyDelete