Thursday, December 10, 2009

Build a Bear!

My sister Melanie got Nate a build a bear gift card for his Birthday. On his actual birthday we took him to go and get it. He was really excited. Kevin helped him pick out this really cute puppy.
Here he is cheezin' up at the bath station.
Here is little benner along for the ride. I had to throw this pic in cause I thought ben looked so cute:) And below is Nate dog with his favorite part the computer. We had a hard time convincing him to actually build his bear before we went to the computers. He certainly is my little "computer geek" like father like son.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that he is just THREE and is so good with computers, I see a computer geek with money in the future! ENCOURAGE that all you can:)
    I love Build-A-Bear, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Ben is so cute. I just love build a bear. I really hate stuffed animals but I find myself giddy while in build a bear. So fun.

    ReplyDelete