Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nates Birthday!!!

So my little tator tot turned 3. I can't believe that Nate is 3. We waited for so long to have kids and now that they are here it seems like time is flying. I can't tell you how much I love this kid. He is so funny, cute, loving and smart. Everyday he says the funniest things to me I don't know what I would do without him. Here are some pics of his "friend birthday party". He had so much fun he woke up the next morning wanting another party.
So I was alittle frustrated with the cake because the first batch didn't turn out so I ended up making 2 any way it took a long time. I was saying to kevin stupid cake I hate it. Then I went into the computer room and tator says to me " it's not stupid mom it's way cute".
Here is tator and some of his toys. This kids is spoiled
Tator and the "way cute" train cake.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That cake is great!! Good job! Hopefully you had molds to do that, right? I'm glad that you guys were finally able to have your handsome, wonderful boys. But, time sure does fly, doesn't it? Can you evern remember how it felt now to not have any kids? Crazy how that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT STUPID CAKE, CUTE CAKE!!
    You did such a good job, it was well worth your time, especially because Nathan loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things that we do for our children! The cake turned out great, and the party was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was way cute! And a perfect cake for a 3 year old boy! Cakes are very frustrating to make. I spent 5 hours on Ellies cake and it was all gone in 5 minutes. I think that is part of our job description as mothers.

    ReplyDelete